Thursday, January 13, 2011

Handmade Holiday

Happy New Year!! I hope you all had wonderful holidays! Our family really enjoyed each other, the rain and all the yummy food to eat!  We had a mostly handmade Christmas this year.  It was lots of fun!! We made marmalade from organic home grown oranges.


We baked and decorated lots of mini cakes and cupcakes!








We made ornaments for friends 






I made our nieces felted and embroidered necklaces

 A Japanese bunny for Sammy
 A frog in a scarf for Falyse
 A little girl mouse for Chayla
A Flash Dance Panda for Roxie

Our 7 year old Ava, handmade gifts for all of her family and friends. She even wrapped them herself. This was one of the best parts of Christmas.




Here is what she made me! :)




I love it! She also made me a felted envelope bag, glitter trees, a jewelry box and clay sculptures. I was very impressed with the thought and time she put into each gift.  May everyone have a prosperous healthy and happy New Year!

No comments: