Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Meet Ruby Lu

Ruby is three years old but if you ask her, she is six and a half. She has "loose toothes" and has all ready lost her first tooth, "it just grew back at the same time".  Ruby is hilarious, clever, adorable and so easy to love! She has style! We call it Hobo Chic, she doesn't like anything to match, she likes mismatched shoes, mismatched socks, tights and layers.  She loooves layers! Ruby loves accessories. She always wears jewelry and loves to wear hats and scarves.  You will always find Ruby with bags of stuff. We try to limit her to one but sometimes she manages to get three different bags out the door. One on her back and one in each hand.  Ruby loves her baby dolls and animals. She adores her big sister,  Ava and loves her family. Ruby is determined.  She is sensitive.  She doesn't accept "no" for an answer.  She is always willing to negotiate a better outcome. Ruby is very amused by fart, poop and pee jokes because of this, she and her daddy have a tight connection. Ruby is small in size and big in personality. 
Often Ruby tells me she talks and plays with my dad. One day she caught me in tears and said "It's ok Mama, Papa is in my room all the time.  He'll be back tomorrow."  I do believe Ruby talks with my dad, she knows too much about his favorite things.  I beam with love for my little passionate baby. Look out world. Ruby Lucille is here!
Did I mention Ruby runs the show?

1 comment:

diane rene said...

such a beauty and so full of life ♥